Have you ever considered being an Ambassador for the accounting profession on campus here at McMaster? Applications for Board of Ambassador for CPA Ontario are now open!
The BoA position is one of the most distinguished extracurricular you can pursue in your undergrad - the exclusive personal + career development opportunities and edge you gain in recruitment are second to none.
To apply, all candidates are required to hand in the following to email@example.com by 11:59pm on Saturday, January 31, 2015:
- Application form (includes one-page essay summarizing why you are interested in the position and qualifications that support you for this role)
- Current resume
- Unofficial Transcript
- Submission of the Contact Information Form
- Letter of reference written by university faculty or staff, a previous employer or other individual who acted in a supervisory, mentorship or managerial role to your position (a fellow student reference will not be accepted)
Who can become a BoA Rep?
- Membership in the PSAP
- A minimum B- grade average
- Entering second or third year of university in the fall of year selected
- An essay telling us why you want to be a BoA Rep including your qualifications and interest
- Letters of reference from faculty, previous employer or other individual who acted in a supervisory or managerial role to your position
please note that letters of reference from a fellow student will not be accepted