This workshop is designed to target those students interested in pursuing accounting roles within CPA firms but who were not successful during the recruiting activities in the fall.
In this workshop you will obtain information to:
- Understand a realistic overview of your career options
- Develop a job search strategy which targets the firms or industries of interest
- Understand how the CPA can support your career efforts
- Emphasize the relevance of your experience, skills and knowledge as it relates to the accounting industry and reinforce your potential as a candidate
- Review the do’s and don’ts of resumes, cover letters, interview skills and networking!
- Learn about other accounting designations and if they are right for you.